Pages

me

hello welcome to my blogger my name is aldo

Friday, November 30, 2012

You Can Succeed in School If you will Part 2


You Can Succeed in School
If you will
Part 2
“Though I graduated from an associate degree program, I felt that my instructors provided me with the same theory and knowledge as those students completing their bachelor’s degree program in clinical; laboratory science,” Misak added.
“When I started my clinical rotations at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, I felt that my formal education at DCCC prepared me to succeed at every challenge that I faced. Since I was the among first MTL students to rotate through WFUBMC,  I think this strong foundation in laboratory science enabled  me to dispel many of the preconceived ideas about MLTs regarding their education and what they are able to do.” After a year working as a medical laboratory technician at children’s healthcare of Atlanta, he was promoted to a Hematology, coagulation, and flow cytometry sections of the laboratory.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!!DROPBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment