Pages

me

hello welcome to my blogger my name is aldo

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Student success stories Part 1



Student success stories
Part 1
Katie Watkins standout storm volleyball player for two years now spends her free time studying to be a nose at dccc where she says she splices some of the concepts she learned on the court.
Just like volleyball nursing can be tough said Watkins a 21-year-old who works in teams with her classmates in problem-based nursing strengths and brings something different to the table I also learned that we have to respect each other.
Wakins is May 2012 candidate to receive her classmates in problem-based nursing exercises I learned that everyone has different strengths and brings something different to the table I also learned that we have to respect each other
Setting educational goals and working hard to achieve them brings a great feeling of accomplishment it builds self-esteem and increases self-confidence education opens up many doors of opportunity that normally would not open up for people
Choose the right!!!! dropbox

No comments:

Post a Comment