Pages

me

hello welcome to my blogger my name is aldo

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Student responsibilities Part 2


Student responsibilities
Part 2
7.           I have the responsibility to do every bit of assigned homework with proper attention and thought
8.           I have the responsiblity to view my teacher as a partner in my education.
9.           I have the responsibility to understand that I am not the only student, not all of my catching up is appropriate for the classroom setting.
10.  I have the responsibility to act as a competent adult
11.  I have the responsibly of trying to integrate the concepts being taught into other courses and other areas of my life.
12.  I have the responsibility to accept that my work will be evaluate in terms of what skills any student in the cores is expected to master
http://www.umanitoba.ca./faculties/arts/economics/cameron/success.html by Lynne Maria Rodell, christen Brothers University, Tennessee. From: the teaching professor, January 1994, p.3  

No comments:

Post a Comment